Thursday, January 4, 2018

As I listen to our news broadcasts, all I hear is how cold it is everywhere...even here in sunny Florida.   The newscasters are telling us to wear layers of clothes to try to keep warm.

My first reaction is to feel sorry that most of our country is in a deep freeze...but then a selfish motive activates in my mind.   If the weather is so freezing up north, maybe someone will want to buy my cute little villa in Delray Beach, with all vaulted ceilings, fans in every room, laminated floors throughout and a darling little loft upstairs great for a computer room, another bedroom, or an exercise room.

All I'm asking for is $85,000 which is very fair and reasonable.

I'm living in Ocala because my kids and nephew are here...they're my family.

Is it selfish of me to think this way...because of the cold, people will come rushing to buy my sweet little villa???

Everybody's out for the almighty buck...and I guess I just joined the ranks.

I don't like this attitude of mine...but I just have to sell my house.

Any takers, folks?????    Thanks for listening.

No comments: